New Product Commercialization Specialist with 30 Years Experience
Sherri Jones is an experienced executive who is a strong strategic player with retail food manufacturers and retailers in the North American market. She has a proven track record in new product commercialization (concept to shelf including packaging), co-packer selection and management, new business development, ongoing account management as well as broker management for both branded and private label foods in Canada and the United States.
- Founder of Lotus Initiatives Inc, a consulting service working with International & Canadian manufacturers & retailers to execute sales and business objectives.
Highlighed Food Industry Clients: Hain Celestial, Linsey Foods, Wegmans, Harris Teeter, SuperValu
- Director New Business Development – Dainty Foods – 12 years. Vetted and commericialized numerous contract packers (North American & International) for Private Label contracts in the US Market. Responsible for development of multi-million dollar US private label retail market
- Key Account Manager – Anikk Group – Negotiating and managing procurement of materials & oversaw project launches
- York University Toronto – Schulich School of Business Executive MBA Management
- Saint Joseph’s University Philadelphia PA – Private Label Manufacturers Executive Education Senior Level