International Markets Consultant with 30 Years Experience
Esther Luongo Psarakis assists the successful market entry of partner companies into the US market. Creator of Foodpreneur, a strategic sales/marketing and educational consultancy, to address needs of entrepreneurial food, beverage, consumer, oral care companies. With international companies, ranging from Tunisia, El Salvador, Ecuador, Brazil, Canada, Greece, Jordan, Mexico, Australia and other countries, she has crafted effective sales/marketing strategies for US launch. Her strong skill set on mentoring, concept development, business plan and sales strategies has been applied to a wide range of companies. Esther has been a speaker and educator for a variety of organizations.
- Founder and Principal Consultant, Foodpreneur Event Manager and Webinar
- Host/Moderator Pragma's Senior International Market Linkages Expert American
- Express and Citigroup Global Account Management
- Advisor with the US Small Business Development Centers
- Rutgers Graduate School of Business Entrepreneurial Pioneers
- Certificate in International Market Entry from the US Department of Commerce
- BA Communications, Rutgers University.
- Currently a candidate for a Masters/MBA in Food Marketing from St. Joseph's University