Experienced Food Consultant with 40 years working with small and large Manufacturing Companies.
Cass Sloane has held Vice President, General Manager and senior sales/marketing positions with several National Brand and Private Label Manufacturers. Business Development involvement has included ventures in Canada (Current Home Office location), USA, Mexico and Off-Shore/International markets, with traditional Food Retailers, Specialty retailers, Drug, Mass Merchandisers, Co-Pack and Food Service Accounts.
- Associate and Project Collaboration with Grover Global Food Group (Primarily Canadian Market and Select USA Accounts)
- President and Founder of Sloane Ventures Inc., developing business opportunities worldwide. (Located at the Niagara Falls,Canada/Buffalo, NY USA border)
- Vice President (Business Development – Sales & Marketing Services) with North American Baking Inc./PL Foods (Cookies & Crackers)
- General Manager, Director International Business Development and Export Manager with Beatrice Foods (Bakery Division)
- National Key Account Manager Canada for Cadbury, Schweppes, Powell (Confectionary Division)
- Regional Sales Manager, Export/Food Service/Private Label Manager for Nabisco (Associated Biscuits/Dad’s Cookies)
- National Account Manager, Export Manager and Area Manager for Libby, McNeill & Libby (Frozen and Canned Goods) a Division of Nestle
- Past President of the USA based Biscuit & Cracker Distributors Association (BCDA)