Experienced Sales Consultant with more than 40 year experience working with Leading Manufacturing Companies, especially in the Kosher sector.
Kevin O’Brien has over 40 years’ experience in supermarket retail and related food business. Experience in managing high volume supermarkets, corporate roles in ethnic, kosher, specialty, natural and organic. His experience covers store operations, procurement, merchandising, sales and marketing. As Vice President of Sales he handled top accounts directly, managed a national sales, merchandising team, consumer affairs, customer service, distributor and retailer relationships.
- President KO Specialty Sales and Marketing
- VP Sales Manischewitz Company, $100M kosher food manufacturer and distributor
- National Director, Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co., $8B supermarket chain
- Corporate Ethnic Merchandising Manager Wakefern-Shoprite, $16B supermarket cooperative
- Corporate Ethnic Product Manager Pathmark, $4B supermarket chain
- Award winning store manager - Store Manager of the Year
- Chain Store Age Magazine honor roll
- Managed highest volume kosher supermarket in the U.S.
- N.A.S.F.T. (National Association of Specialty Food Trade) board and panel member
- Created Kosher 101 – course developed and presented nationally